Saturday 9 December 2017

UNIBEN student sculptures the 40th Oba of Benin. See photos

Lotanna Anazodo


A final year student of the University of Benin, Lotanna Anazodo, has as a final year project sculptured the 40th Oba of the Benin Kingdom.
 

He posted the pictures on facebook saying "Good morning everybody. This is how far i have gone with my final year special project.the sculpting of the Bust of HIS ROYAL MAJESTY OMO N' OBA N' EDO UKU AKPOLOKPOLO OBA EWUARE II THE 40TH OBA OF BENIN KINGDOM with clay modeling. that is how far i have gone with the resemblance. I thank God for his grace strength wisdom and creativity to achieving this, i also thank those who assisted me up to this level financially.my sweet mum, Giovanni the lion of Africa,my uncles and aunts and my father Rev Gabriel Isreal. I thank God for my supervisor Dr. Franklin Egwali, who has been my mentor and role model in achieving this great project. Great uniben Great!!!!.Long live the Oba of Benin.

Below are the pictures of his work
Anazodo and his project







The sky is your beginning Anazodo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Download song: Adonai God - Precious Oreva [MP3 Download]

Adhekoyibo Precious Oreva is a native of Delta State. She graduated from the University of Benin, where she studied mass communication.