Tuesday 12 December 2017

See gobe! I will consider dating a man only if he drives a Ferrari - Nigerian lady

La Prudent Bae (Source La Prudent Bae /Facebook) 

\The lady with the profile name La Prudent Bae shared a post on Facebook saying that she has gotten as much as 400 dating request in 2017 alone but she turned them down because they don't drive expensive cars. She used Ferrarie as a yard stick for guys she will be willing to go out with, claiming she only "do big things". 


She wrote about her willingness to reconsider if they come back with bigger cars. 

Read her post below; "I have got 400 dating request from guys in 2017,I ain't accepting them Cus none of them drives davidos ferarrie,small small car owners are all I see, I do big things When you have ferrarie,please report back,I will reconsider"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Download song: Adonai God - Precious Oreva [MP3 Download]

Adhekoyibo Precious Oreva is a native of Delta State. She graduated from the University of Benin, where she studied mass communication.