Monday 15 January 2018

Kai! “I want Kiss Daniel to suck my breast” — Nigerian Lady on Twitter says


                              

Kiss Daniel gave an outstanding performance at the just-concluded Soundcity MVP Awards, which held at EKo Hotels and Suites in Victoria Island Lagos.




Folks on social media applauded his performance, with many of the opinion that he should have won at least one award.
A twitter user took to the social media to reveal that the singer gives her life, and all she wants from his is just his mouth on her two oranges.

 Nigerian superstar artiste, Kiss Daniel, has dropped a bombshell in an interview he had with Punch.ng. The singer who uses twerking ladies in some of his music videos revealed that he won’t be marrying a twerking lady, but an intelligent lady, when asked the kind of woman he likes.

Here’s what he said;


“I like ambitious women who are intelligent, can think for themselves and envisage the future.
There are some women that can tell you a lot of ways to properly spend and invest N10m and you would be amazed. That is the type of lady I want, a woman who can drown you in her thoughts. I don’t want the type of woman that would only think about how to twerk and spend your money.
I like twerking and I’m not saying it’s bad but when it comes to choosing the woman I would live with for the rest of my life, I think intelligence is more important. There will come a time when ladies would not be able to twerk again because of old age.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Download song: Adonai God - Precious Oreva [MP3 Download]

Adhekoyibo Precious Oreva is a native of Delta State. She graduated from the University of Benin, where she studied mass communication.