Friday 4 August 2017

Neymar completes move to PSG for £198



The Brazilian has signed a five-year deal and ended his stay at Barcelona in a world record £198m move.



PSG broke the news on social media on Thursday night and will unveil their latest signing at 12:30pm UK time on Friday.

Neymar said: "I am extremely happy to join Paris Saint-Germain. Since I arrived in Europe, the club has always been one of the most competitive and most ambitious.


"And the biggest challenge, what most motivated me to join my new teammates is to help the club to conquer the titles that their fans want.

"Paris Saint-Germain’s ambition attracted me to the club, along with the passion and the energy this brings. I played 4 seasons in Europe and I feel ready to take the challenge.

The former Barcelona winger has also been given Jersey number ten in his new club.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Download song: Adonai God - Precious Oreva [MP3 Download]

Adhekoyibo Precious Oreva is a native of Delta State. She graduated from the University of Benin, where she studied mass communication.