Saturday 19 November 2016

Two Female Nigerian university school girls ran mad after snorting cocaine in their hostel

Two Female Nigerian university school girls ran mad after snorting cocaine in their hostel, according to the report we received from one of their room mate, Miss Nike says:
I was coming from class on that very day, immediately i enter our room i heard some noise like oh my god, oh my god, saying repeatedly, i took out my phone and put it in video camera, as i enter the room i saw two of them snorting too hard, i recorded them and capturing them what i see next is that they n*ked themself and started saying rubbish, i was shocked and shout for people to help me, we grab them and took them to the hospital.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Download song: Adonai God - Precious Oreva [MP3 Download]

Adhekoyibo Precious Oreva is a native of Delta State. She graduated from the University of Benin, where she studied mass communication.